Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Winner of a Copy of BLOODLUST DENIED

A big thank you to everyone who popped by and helped celebrate the release of Bloodlust Denied last week :-)

I put all the names into the hat and my lovely son drew out the winner:

bn100

Congratulations!

I'll be contacting you shortly! 

"I wanted to figure out what was going on and why the two had such fiery chemistry: their sex scenes (and they were frequent) leapt off the pages to tickle and entice in all the right places like a giant steam bath. The push/pull of the characters, their complete confusion about their attraction and their own thoughts added a level of enjoyment to the story."  4 Stars The Jeep Diva 




 Read Chapter One ~ Over 18s Only

 
“I was very happy when I read the blurb, as I am a fan of paranormal, erotica, and I love a good regency romance.  Phillips gave me all three, so how could I not be absolutely thrilled!“  4 Stars  Vampire Romance Books

No comments: